Our doctors in ENT Centre of Hong Kong specialize in ENT Services, such as Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Simon H.W. Wong
Dr. Simon H.W. Wong is the founder of ENT Centre and he specializes in Otorhinolaryngology. After graduating in 1988, he started his career in Hong Kong. In order to provide a comprehensive medical service to his patients, Dr. Wong implemented the “All-in-one” clinical service at ENT Centre.
- 1991 F.R.C.S. (Edin.) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (General Surgery)
- 1993 F.C.S. (HK) Hong Kong College of Surgeons
- 1994 F.R.C.S. (Edin.) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Otolaryngology)
- F.R.C.S. (Glasg.) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (Otolaryngology)
- D.L.O. (Eng.) Royal College of Surgeons of England
- 1995 F.H.K.A.M.(Surgery) Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
- 1996 F.H.K.C.O.R.L. Hong Kong College of Otorhinolaryngologists
- 1997 F.R.C.S.Ed. (ORL) Intercollegiate examination (part III) in Otorhinolarygology
- F.H.K.A.M. (ORL) Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
- Honorary Clinical Assistant Prof. (HKU)
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor (CUHK)
- Honorary Consultant in ENT (HK Sanatorium & Hospital)
- 1988 M.B.,B.S. (Syd.) University of Sydney, Australia