ENT Centre of Hong Kong offers comprehensive and the best possible ear care services to those who have ear problems, such as Sudden Deafness and Ear Bleeding.
- Microscopic Examination
- Best visualization of the ear canal and the ear drum
- Ear Toilet under Microscope
- To remove ear wax, debris or foreign bodies
- Myringotomy and Aspiration of Middle Ear Fluid
- A tiny incision is made on the eardrum to drain out any fluid or pus in the middle ear
- Grommet Insertion
- Insertion of a ventilating tube called a grommet or T-tube placed in the ear drum
- Intratympanic Steroid Injection
- A small amount of steroid is injected directly into the middle ear. It is one of the treatment options for sudden sensorineural hearing loss.
- Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
- Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty) is to reconstruct a perforated tympanic membrane
- A surgical procedure to remove an infected portion of the bone behind the ear